The Veteran's Association
We are a charity set up to give back to the men and women who have literally put their lives on the line to protect our families and way of life by offering support in protecting their physical and mental health, offering support in finding employment and housing and can signpost and offer counselling services in things like PTSD, loss of limbs or any issues that can arise from service in the armed forces.
We aim to make ex veterans lives in civvy street a little easier and manageable with the hope that everyone who has served, can live an unaffected normal life when they leave the armed forces.
Veteran’s Association is a charity to support veterans:
- To get back into work
- Support with PTSD and mental health issues (advocacy and signposting)
- Advise them on how to move on after service
- Provide group activities for ex-service people
- Support those who have lost limbs while in service
- Potentially provide education
- Give grants to individuals and organisations
- Support ex-service people who have become isolated as a result of the pandemic
The charity will be open to all ex-service people and their dependants. They want to be a national charity and run throughout the UK.